“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.”
– Warren Buffet
These are wise words.
All it takes is one disgruntled customer signing into Facebook, Google, or Yelp and writing a harsh review of their bad experience with you. Their review is permanently posted on the Internet for all future customers checking you out and your reputation could be tarnished for years to come.
Do you feel powerless over bad reviews already posted across the Internet or live in fear of the day when a customer will write a bad review.
Instead of falling victim to bad reviews you can take a proactive approach and develop a proper Reputation Management System. No you can’t write your own reviews but there are ways to collect more reviews from your happy customers to help down play or push down negative reviews you don’t want appearing in Search Results.
Our internet reputation management system also makes it easy to ask your customers to review your company and takes the time hog out of monitoring and responding to reviews too!
Why You Should Care About Reputation Management
Did you know that 70% of people consult reviews before making a purchase?
Studies show that consumers use reviews to determine which businesses to contact and use. Over two-thirds of people will read up to 6 online reviews before making a decision! Do they find a number of shining 5 star reviews or repeated complaints of terrible service and high prices or nothing at all?
What many business owners fail to see is that negative reviews can be used to your advantage. Nearly 30% of consumers who reported a bad experience followed by a very good response will actually increase their spending with you. Are you using bad reviews to boost your profits?
SEO & Reputation Management Services Go Hand in Hand – Reviews and Rankings
Google is constantly updating its search ranking factors to provide better search results.
There are rumors that eventually Google could use online reviews to separate the “good” from the “bad”. Businesses with a number of poor reviews risk being knocked down in search rankings. A strong SEO reputation management services ensure you are on track to gather enough reviews to prevent this from happening.
Have you noticed those Google review starts in Search Results besides some companies? SEO reputation management services help to ensure that your reviews and star ratings stand out in local search results, helping your website to get more clicks that other websites.
How to Manage Your Online Reputation – A Simple Method
The best online reputation management system will protect your online reputation by:
- Offering an easy way to invite and remind customers to write a review.
- Directing positive reviews to important public review websites such as Google+, Yelp, YellowPages and others in need of more positive reviews.
- Privately funneling negative reviews to Managers to personally respond to the customer and resolve the situation.
- Teaching you how to respond to both positive and negative reviews.
- Learning from negative feedback to ensure the same issue doesn’t happen again.
By combining our efforts we believe that this is the best online reputation management service available. Plus it’s cost effective and requires minimal time each month. Search Engine Land offers an interesting article entitled the 8 Best Online Reputation Management Tools for your Brand.
Is it time to reap the Online Reputation Management Benefits?
- Hides negative reviews. Help “push down” negative reviews from top rankings with more positive reviews.
- Engages customers.Increase the positive perception of your brand as you engage with customers.
- Improved purchase process.Put your best foot forward with positive reviews that help customers make informed decisions.
- Save time. Stop manually checking for new reviews and let us send you a review report on a regular basis.
- Cost-effective.Compared to other branding and marketing strategies or the harsh cost of a tarnished brand, online reputation management is inexpensive.
- Improve customer satisfaction.Make your products and customer service better with insight you might otherwise never receive.
In Need of Online Reputation Repair or Brand Promotion?
Whether you are aware of some bad reviews about your company or you want to take a proactive approach to protecting your online reputation, we can help.
More blog posts about Online Reviews:
- Do these online reviews for business stats alarm you?
- Encouraging positive online reviews in a world of negative reviews
- Bad Yelp reviews and low star ratings