Mobile Marketing - A Key Advertising Platform For Businesses/by
5 Advantages of Mobile Marketing
- You Reach Them in Real Time - most people are within reach of their mobile device at any given time. That means your mobile marketing efforts will reach them with barely a delay.
- Improved Data Management & Targeting - Targeting on a website relies heavily on cookies and IP
Google’s Interstitial Policy RationaleIn their announcement on
1. Mobile Search Dominates DesktopAccording to Search Engine Watch, we know that /by
Problem 8 – Data Security Concerns (11%).
Problem 7 – Not enough product information available (12%).
Problem 6 – Pictures are too small (17%).
Problem 5 –
- More and more Top 10 Results are Mobile Friendly:
- 75% of Top 10 Results for commercial searches are mobile friendly.
- 64% of Top 10 Results for informational searches are mobile friendly.
- Using HTTPS is a very new and minor ranking factor:
Desktop and Mobile Statistics and UsageA new study by /by
- Sustainable results that grow over time
- 20+ Years in SEO Industry
- Experienced SEO veterans
- Holistic marketing approach
- Positive customer feedback
- Strict adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines
“1st on the List is the best and the brightest of the bunch.”
“Extremely competitive rates for the results they deliver.”
“Helped my firm grow organic web traffic month over month.”
“Friendly, professional and service oriented. They know what they are doing!”
“A wealth of knowledge and give us excellent direction whenever we have questions.”
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.