Website architecture refers to the technical design, layout, and function of your website. Whether you have an existing ecommerce website or you want a new ecommerce website design, how well your website is structured will directly affect the user experience, conversions, and your bottom line.
The key factors we want to incorporate into your ecommerce site architecture include:
- Https:// Site wide Encryption – to ensure all aspects of the user experience are secure
- SEO Friendly URL Structure
- Intuitive Navigation – all site pages within 2-3 clicks of the home page
- Mobile Friendliness
- Well Categorized Products – including top rated, related, and recently viewed products
- Schema Mark-up – rich snippets (structured data) to help the search engines better understand your site
- Fast Loading Pages – site speed is critical for ecommerce websites
- Social Signals – Facebook, Twitter, etc.
As required, we are also able to fix any website errors or issues we may find including problems with scripts, CSS files, page redirects, product images, etc.
For more information about building a great site architecture into your ecommerce website design, call us at 1-888-262-6687 or…