Will You Adapt and Evolve With Google?
Are you constantly looking for ways of improving SEO for your business?
Do you ever read an article where you find yourself thinking, “I couldn’t have said it better”?
This Search Engine Land article written by Trond Lyngbø (Head of SEO at MediaCom Norway) caught my attention as I found myself agreeing, Yes, Yes, Yes. Lyngbø makes several bold statements about how many businesses fail at improving SEO to keep up with Google’s rapid rate of change.
What are the risks of not evolving with Google?
- You’re losing revenue if you ignore how Google adapts and evolves.
- Your business’ success is intimately linked to Google.
- Many companies do not think about improving SEO following website development. They mistakenly believe SEO is itself a “one-off item”.
- SEO has never remained static. It never will.
- Google’s efforts to evolve and adapt are driven by the desire to serve users better. When you align your business with Google’s quest … you will win.
Trond Lyngbø’s key takeaways actually apply to running a successful business in general, and not just improving SEO.
- Don’t hurry – make strategic long term plans.
- Adapt and evolve, just like Google.
- Integrate organic search into larger marketing strategies.
- Spend time on what drives revenue.
- Care about your users, just like Google does.
You can read the entire Search Engine Land article here, entitled: Will Your Business (And Your Website) Adapt & Evolve With Google?
If you still have questions about improving SEO for your website, please call 1-888-262-6687 to speak with on of our 1st on the List SEO experts.