- 47% of consumers expect a webpage to load in 2 seconds or less;
- 40% of people will abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load; and
- A 1-second delay in page response can result in a 7% reduction in conversions.
- If an e-commerce site is making $100,000 per day, a 1 second p
Web Page Optimization
Get our latest news about Web Page Optimization and our other online marketing services. Call us at 1-888-262-6687 to inquire about your marketing needs.
Optimizing Landing Pages with Titles, Headings, Links, EtcOnsite optimization (or on-page optimization) are changes to your web landing pages that help the search engines to see how relevant the targeted “key” words (your targeted keyword phrases) are to your web site.Onsite optimization of your web site landing pages addresses an important issue found on the many web sites; that the “key” words or keyword phrases deemed to be most important to that web site may not necessarily be located within the web site text content.
Target Areas for Onsite OptimizationThere are specific areas of web site landing pages that you should utilize to target your onsite optimization. These optimized web page locations will help to teach th
- Sustainable results that grow over time
- 20+ Years in SEO Industry
- Experienced SEO veterans
- Holistic marketing approach
- Positive customer feedback
- Strict adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines
“1st on the List is the best and the brightest of the bunch.”
“Extremely competitive rates for the results they deliver.”
“Helped my firm grow organic web traffic month over month.”
“Friendly, professional and service oriented. They know what they are doing!”
“A wealth of knowledge and give us excellent direction whenever we have questions.”