Below, we’ll explore how to combine SEO with brand popularity best practices.
PageRank measures the relative importance of your website. The score is assigned on an algorithm scale of 0 to 10, meaning that the move from 4 to 5 is significantly more difficult than from 1 to 2. For your reference, eBay’s PR is 7 and Amazon’s is 8.
This is another important consideration for brand popularity best practice. The number of links to pages on your site from other websites is one signal of the importance of your site, relative to competitors. The number of unique referring domains that link to your site is another important signal. But remember, quality links from sites with a good reputation and lots of visitors are significantly more important the lots of poor quality links. Read more about How to Create A Natural Link Building Strategy.
Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are all great social networks to connect with your customers and they should be a part of your brand popularity best practices. Although these social profiles do not have a direct impact on your rankings they can help fuel your online brand signals that the Search Engines may or may not use. Learn more about Social Media here.
Ideas to Improve Your Brand Popularity …
Here are a few other ideas to improve your brand popularity that will enhance your SEO:
- Start a blog. Blogs are a great way to add fresh, relevant content to your website. As you post regularly, Search Engines take note and start to visit your website more frequently.
- Claim Your Google Places Listing. 97% of people search for local businesses online first. Google recognizes the value of localization and deliver the most relevant Places (map) listings above other non-local organic rankings.
- Use Natural Link Strategies. Always be on the lookout for quality link opportunities that create value. Quality links are from websites with the credibility to recommend you and will provide some form of value for the visitor when they click the link. If needed, create tools and resources on your website (also known as “link bait”) to naturally entice others to link to you.
Learn More About Branding Popularity Best Practices
Managing your brand across all channels is just part of the whole SEO process. Contact us today to discuss your brand and how we can help to improve your popularity and prominence on the web.
Download as PDF File
Results Oriented: Go the extra mile to achieve results, strive to exceed goals and expectations and work to find solutions rather than focus on challenges.
Customer Focus: Understand client needs and goals, listen to what clients are saying, respond in a timely manner and ultimately derive value from satisfied clients.
Teamwork: Share information and resources in order to achieve outstanding results, be realistic and seek to understand others’ points of view and ideas.
Flexibility: Keep the big picture and end result in mind, look for new profitable opportunities and adapt practices to conform to changing trends and Best Practices.
Innovation: Challenge conventional thinking and learn from past experience and use it in the future.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Our primary focus is to help our clients set realistic goals based on their market and to develop long term feasible strategies that have strong potential for sustainable success.
- As our client you will be assigned a veteran SEO Project leader with at least 10 years of experience.
- Our proven SEO methods are based on our ability to perform Detailed Site Audits which identify deeper SEO issues and work towards correcting them before optimization even begins.
- A deep understanding of Search Engine history and how Search Engines work enable us to achieve long term, stable visibility for our clients with scalable growth.
- We protect your website’s integrity by following a Best Practices approach employing only ethical, industry accepted strategies.
- The ability to explore the best options to grow your visibility in the Search Engines means that you will have multiple solutions for any issue we come across.
About 1st on the List
1st on the List was founded by Chris Genge in 1997, a year before the birth of Google. For more than a decade, 1st on the List has consistently earned top rankings for “BEST IN SEARCH” by the Independent Authority on Search Vendors, TOP SEOs. 1st on the List specializes in custom SEO services, as well as pay per click advertising and SEO website design.