Configured and customized the perfect WordPress template to ensure a fast and user-friendly foundation for the website.
Client: Sherrie McAllan Owner of Unbridled Discovery Farm
1st on the List was asked to help improve the digital marketing and equine website design for Unbridled Discovery Farm, which is a horse boarding, training, and summer camp facility in Dewdney, BC. Being a local client only a short drive from our Abbotsford office we knew we wanted to help. The equine website design was built to help attract visitors to book their private horsemanship sessions, summer camp activities, and connect with nature and all of the beautiful farm animals.
Unbridled Discovery Farm approached 1st on the List to assist with organic visiblity (SEO). Upon further discussions and a in-depth website audit it was determined that the best course of action was to rebuild, design, and rewrite the website. This would help solve any and all technical SEO issues affecting the website and provide the best return on investment for the client.
- Consult on the re-structuring of the entire website navigation with a focus on improving user experience and search engine crawlability.
- Communicate several different design concepts and explain the benefits of certain design and development considerations.
- Write fresh high-end copy that would satisfy the needs of both the visitors and search engines.
- Integrated the new and old content into the professional and well-formatted manner.
- Configured and implemented a sophisticated booking platform that would accept payment, allow for liability release signatures, and secure booking details.
- Provide initial training and support to the client to ensure a successful hand-off of the new website.
Now that the website is launched, 1st on the List looks forward to providing monthly performance reports, monitoring the website for and security threats, and advising on the latest Local SEO strategies.
The Finished Result
Don‘t Stop Here! See What Else We’ve Been Up To
(NO HASSLE, NO PRESSURE, NO WORRIES)
AS FEATURED IN
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names
used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.