Even though Google AdWords holds a large market share over Microsoft’s Bing advertising platform there is still plenty of potential for earnings through Bing Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing. When running a Bing PPC campaign your ads will appear on not just one but two Search Engines (Bing and Yahoo!), which together have a 30% market share. Plus Bing Searchers are typically further down the purchase funnel making Bing a great option to add to any PPC Advertising campaign.
How Does Bing PPC Work?
Bing Ads (formerly Microsoft adCenter and MSN adCenter) allow you to run Pay Per Click ads on both Bing and Yahoo! Search Engine results as well as partner websites. Just like AdWords, Bing Ads let you select the maximum cost per click you are willing to pay and then uses your relevancy and click-through-rate to determine how often and in what position your ad will be displayed. Bing offers enhanced features such as shared negative keyword lists and precise targeting options.
How Can Bing Ads Help Your Website?
In addition to immediate traffic boosts and other PPC benefits similar to running an AdWords campaign, there are several unique benefits of running Bing Ads:
- Reach 50+ million internet users who do NOT use Google.
- Bing’s smaller market share means your ad bids have less competition.
- Despite fewer clicks, advertisers typically enjoy a lower Cost-Per-Click and Click-Thru-Rate.
- Bing Searchers typically spend up to 20% more than the average internet searcher.
- Bing is the default Search Engine for Internet Explorer, the browser of choice for the 45+ year demographic.
- Import your entire Google AdWords account into Bing, making it easy to run these side by side.
Our Bing Pay Per Click Advertising Campaigns Include …
- Account setup
- Keyword research and selection
- Ad creation and landing page optimization
- Ongoing monitoring and optimization of campaign
- Monthly reports