Get our latest news about Loading Time and our other online marketing services. Call us at 1-888-262-6687 to inquire about your marketing needs.
What We Can Learn from New Mobile Page Speed InsightsMobile benchmarks are changing rapidly. According to an article on Think With Google titled Find Out How You Stack Up To New Industry Benchmarks for Mobile Page Speed, the average loading time for a mobile page is 22 seconds. This is an outrageous number considering that 53% of mobile visitors to your site won't stick around unless your page loads in under 3 seconds. Somehow, most websites are missing the “3 second” mark! In this article, we will talk about what you can do to improve your mobile page load times, and also briefly i
- Person types the URL into their web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc).
- Web browser performers an SSL handshake.
- Web browser connects to the server.
- Web browser sends data to the server.
- Web browser waits to receive data from the server.
Visitors aren’t willing to wait for websites to load.When asked how long are you willing to wait for a website to load before you get frustrated and leave the site, the medium time falls around 3 seconds according to this study.
- Less than 1 second 1.67%
- 1-3 seconds 18.92%
- 3-5 seconds 38.62%
- 5+ seconds 40.79%
Visitors will buy from a competitor if the page takes too long to load.Nearly 40% of visitors s
- Sustainable results that grow over time
- 20+ Years in SEO Industry
- Experienced SEO veterans
- Holistic marketing approach
- Positive customer feedback
- Strict adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines
“1st on the List is the best and the brightest of the bunch.”
“Extremely competitive rates for the results they deliver.”
“Helped my firm grow organic web traffic month over month.”
“Friendly, professional and service oriented. They know what they are doing!”
“A wealth of knowledge and give us excellent direction whenever we have questions.”