Get our latest news about Business and our other online marketing services. Call us at 1-888-262-6687 to inquire about your marketing needs.
1. Great SEO can’t fix what’s wrong with your product.Google wants to provide searchers with the very best results possible. If someone is searching for a new dentist or the best built in vacuum cleaner Google wants to recommend the most trustworthy websites and businesses. Are you truly the best
SEO is simple in concept.Search Engine Optimization is simply the process of improving your website’s content and structure so that Search Engines understand your website and what you offer more easily and deem it the most relevant to the product and services that you offer.
SEO is much more complex in practice.If your website isn’t currently ranking for your keywords the search engines don’t understand your website yet! There are 300+ different factors Search Engines look at on every website i
1. Share community news.Write about the upcoming annual event in your city that everyone looks forward to. Write about the upcoming tradeshow you’ll be attending. Show that you are involved in your community and support local events.
2. Tell customer success stories.Did a customer just call you raving about a great experience they had with you? Were you able to solve a problem for one of your customers? Take the time to
1. Read the entire blog post out loud.Reading your rough draft or near-finished draft out loud will help you identify minor typos or mistakes you may not notice when reading the text in your head. This can also help make sure there is overall clarity and flow throughout the entire blog post.
2. Get a second opinion – share the blog.When blogging for SEO, have so
"What is the marketers' single most exciting opportunity for 2015?"Over 1 in 5 (22%) responded “Customer Experience”. What’s so great about customer experience? Many believe that it defines your brand.
What is Customer Experience?Customer experience is all about the interactions a person has with your brand. There are various ways to measure customer experience including their overall experience with your brand, likelihood to continue to use your products
- Affiliate marketing
- Ad Sense marketing
- Click bank
Remember: Business is Built Around PeopleDon’t get
- Sustainable results that grow over time
- 20+ Years in SEO Industry
- Experienced SEO veterans
- Holistic marketing approach
- Positive customer feedback
- Strict adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines
“1st on the List is the best and the brightest of the bunch.”
“Extremely competitive rates for the results they deliver.”
“Helped my firm grow organic web traffic month over month.”
“Friendly, professional and service oriented. They know what they are doing!”
“A wealth of knowledge and give us excellent direction whenever we have questions.”