1. Thorough contact information is the most important piece of content on your website.Contact info is cited as the most important asset on a vendor website. It is a critical element used by your buyers to establish credibility. While this is one of the easiest elements to add a website it is often missing. Not only does missing contact information c
1. Share community news.Write about the upcoming annual event in your city that everyone looks forward to. Write about the upcoming tradeshow you’ll be attending. Show that you are involved in your community and support local events.
2. Tell customer success stories.Did a customer just call you raving about a great experience they had with you? Were you able to solve a problem for one of your customers? Take the time to
1. Read the entire blog post out loud.Reading your rough draft or near-finished draft out loud will help you identify minor typos or mistakes you may not notice when reading the text in your head. This can also help make sure there is overall clarity and flow throughout the entire blog post.
2. Get a second opinion – share the blog.When blogging for SEO, have so
What does Spinach, Duck Calls and
- Driving sales and/or leads
- Engaging customers, buyers and influencers
SEO Content Writing Tips & Advice[tooltip tip="Search Engine Optimization"]SEO[/tooltip] content pages can be written in the same voice or tone as the main site pages, but include optimized text copy that supports the t
The results (by