- You’re losing revenue if you ignore how Google adapts and evolves.
- Your business’ success is intimately linked to Google.
- Many companies do not think about SEO in the early planning stages of website development. They mistakenly believe SEO is itself a “one-off item”.
- SEO has ne
“If you use electronic channels to promote or market your organization, products or services, Canada's new anti-spam law may affect you.”The new spam laws in Canada requires that for all Canadian email addresses in your marketing database after July 1, 2014 you are required to have documented proof of consent, whether it be implied or express. Canada
What's an Algorithm Update?An algorithm change is an update in the rules Google uses to evaluate and rank a website.Google uses over 200 different rules to determine the value of a website, how it relates to sea
- Affiliate marketing
- Ad Sense marketing
- Click bank
Remember: Business is Built Around PeopleDon’t get
- GOALS - You need to measure the right thing.
- STRATEGY - You need a solid game plan in order to win.
- IMPLEMENTATION - Work needs to be done in order to see results.
- RANKINGS - Being #1 doesn't always matter the most.,
- TRAFFIC - Peo
Why you should care about these numbers ...People are searching f
What does Spinach, Duck Calls and
Define your goals and stay focused.Wouldn’t you rather be a highly productive person all the time than one who works in fits of low and high productive cycles? You can save yourself from stressful deadlines by defining and pr
- Sustainable results that grow over time
- 20+ Years in SEO Industry
- Experienced SEO veterans
- Holistic marketing approach
- Positive customer feedback
- Strict adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines
“1st on the List is the best and the brightest of the bunch.”
“Extremely competitive rates for the results they deliver.”
“Helped my firm grow organic web traffic month over month.”
“Friendly, professional and service oriented. They know what they are doing!”
“A wealth of knowledge and give us excellent direction whenever we have questions.”