SEO is simple in concept.Search Engine Optimization is simply the process of improving your website’s content and structure so that Search Engines understand your website and what you offer more easily and deem it the most relevant to the product and services that you offer.
SEO is much more complex in practice.If your website isn’t currently ranking for your keywords the search engines don’t understand your website yet! There are 300+ different factors Search Engines look at on every website i
1. Thorough contact information is the most important piece of content on your website.Contact info is cited as the most important asset on a vendor website. It is a critical element used by your buyers to establish credibility. While this is one of the easiest elements to add a website it is often missing. Not only does missing contact information c
- There are many variables going on with your SEO such as design, code, previous SEO efforts and so on.
- SEO is a team effort and depends on the cooperation of many team members as SEO is essen
"What is the marketers' single most exciting opportunity for 2015?"Over 1 in 5 (22%) responded “Customer Experience”.What’s so great about customer experience? Many believe that it defines your brand.
What is Customer Experience?Customer experience is all about the interactions a person has with your brand. There are various ways to measure customer experience including their overall experience with your brand, likelihood to continue to use your products
- Sustainable results that grow over time
- 20+ Years in SEO Industry
- Experienced SEO veterans
- Holistic marketing approach
- Positive customer feedback
- Strict adherence to SEO best practices and guidelines
“1st on the List is the best and the brightest of the bunch.”
“Extremely competitive rates for the results they deliver.”
“Helped my firm grow organic web traffic month over month.”
“Friendly, professional and service oriented. They know what they are doing!”
“A wealth of knowledge and give us excellent direction whenever we have questions.”