6 Reasons You Can’t Survive Without a Mobile Site
An interesting set of new statistics came across my desk that confirms you absolutely must have a very user friendly mobile version of your website.
Mobile nears two-thirds of time spent online by 18-24 year olds (source).
As the up and coming generation is favoring their smart phones and tablets over their computer, here are our top 6 reasons you can’t survive without a mobile version of your website.
- Your non-mobile site could be costing your mobile visitors money with their data plan that charges cents-per-kilobyte download.
- A slow website can kill you! Your site needs to adapt to the slower speed of a mobile device given bandwidth and Internet considerations.
- Visitors access your website via their phone for a specific purpose – usually to find a quick phone number, hours or locations. They usually want to find their answer quickly and move on.
- Visitors get annoyed and usually leave websites that don’t fit on their small screen size.
- Visitors will have trouble using a complicated or small navigation.
- Mobile friendly sites rank higher for people searching from their mobile device
A complete mobile SEO strategy will require a mobile-friendly website. Overall, mobile visitors make you money! 1 in 5 visits to a mobile website results in a call to the business; 1 in 7 visits results in visit to the location (source).
Is it time to consider mobile SEO services? Also, check out our Mobile Web Design offerings for an affordable way to attract and maintain new customers.
For more information, call our SEO experts toll free at 1-888-262-6687.