Pay Per Click Advertising Benefits
Pay per click advertising is a great way to get highly targeted, pre-qualified visitors to your website fast. Because of its popularity, PPC advertising has become increasingly competitive but it can still be a highly effective method of search engine internet marketing.
How Pay Per Click Advertising Works
Here’s a brief explanation of how pay per click advertising works.
You set the bid amount for specific targeted keyword phrases in your Pay Per Click Management campaign. Choose the best keywords that you think your customers (searchers/visitors) are using to find your products or services.
This form of Internet marketing is simple. The higher your PPC bid amount, the higher you placement will be in the returned “sponsored links” results for those PPC keyword phrases.
If your pay per click advertising efforts are successful and you are the highest bidder, you will be rewarded with the top listing in the “paid” or “sponsored” listing results, which are usually listed first, above the organic listing results on pay per click search engines.
Then, every time someone “clicks through” on your “paid link” you pay the bid amount that you originally set. Basically, if you are willing to pay the top price, you get the top paid listing placement. Using PPC analytics, you can also measure your results and adjust your pay per click advertising to improve ad performance.
Advantages of Pay Per Click Advertising
- Pay per click advertising results can be immediate delivering highly targeted, motivated traffic; qualified visitors who are actively looking for the products or service you have to offer.
- You can target your pay per click advertising campaign to reach niche markets for local PPC advertising or to target specific countries and locations
- You control all aspects of your pay per click advertising management campaign
- Using PPC analytics you can easily measure your pay per click advertising campaign results to determine what is working and what is not
Drawbacks of Pay Per Click Advertising
Unlike your Search Engine Optimization Campaign where top listings in the organic search results can attain some longevity, there are several main drawbacks associated with PPC bid management and pay per click advertising campaigns in general:
- Pay per click advertising results are temporary and last only as long as you are willing to pay the bid amounts
- Pay per click advertising bids can become quite expensive especially if you get into a bidding war with a competitor
- Your targeted traffic stops the moment you stop paying the PPC advertising bid amounts, either by halting the pay per click advertising campaign or when your targeted keyword phrases are priced beyond your pay per click campaign budget
Hire Pay Per Click Advertising Experts
We recommend that you leverage the expertise of a professional Pay Per Click Advertising Company like 1st on the List to develop and manage a highly effective pay per click advertising campaign to deliver the results you want.
Get targeted, affordable and accountable pay per click campaign management services for Google AdWords and Yahoo Search.
Ask us about pay per click management services. To request a Free half hour PPC consultation, simply fill out our PPC Proposal form. For more information about pay per click advertising and other search engine marketing strategies, please:
|Call Toll Free:||1-888-262-6687 (ext 705)
|Email:||PPC Advertising Services|
|Request Info:||Request PPC Advertising Proposal